The Purchase Order, with these Terms and Conditions, constitute the agreement between MultiLane and the customer identified in the Purchase Order.
1. Each ML product has a standard 1 year warranty valid worldwide. Longer warranty periods can be agreed at a premium.
2. On-site warranty remains the same if the product is moved to another destination where MultiLane does not have an approved agent or an appropriate product support presence.
3. Warranty period starts on acceptance/approval. Warranty terms and conditions may change when the purchased product is an element of a system.
4. MultiLane repairs or replaces the concerned product during the warranty period at its choice.ML may choose to do the required service on site or at any location of its choosing. Shipping expenses are not covered by the warranty.
5. ML does not warrant that the operation of products will be uninterrupted.
6. ML may at any time make changes within the common scope of any P.O. If these modifications lead to an increase or decrease in the cost, or the delivery time, the contract should be readjusted in terms of price and delivery schedule. P.O. must be modified in writing.
7. ML warrants that any goods will be provided in a competent, professional manner, and of quality material. Products will be conform to drawings and specifications.
8. If ML is unable, within an acceptable time, to repair or replace the product, customer will be entitled to a refund of the purchase upon quick return of the products to ML.
9. No order submitted by the buyer is accepted by ML until confirmed in writing by the company’s authorized representative.
10. No order accepted by ML may be cancelled by the buyer except with the agreement in writing of ML.
11. ML warrants that any personal information provided by the customer including name, telephone number or email address, will not be released to any individual outside the company.
12. The listed warranties do not cover defects caused by improper handling, installation, and repair. The warranty will automatically void if any other party than a MultiLane certified agent attempts to repair, calibrate or service a product without explicit approval of the OEM. Inappropriate application outside of the Specification for the Product; corruption, failure, accident, deficit or damage in transit; or site preparation will not be covered by the warranty.