ML4062-MCB is designed to provide an efficient and easy method of programming and testing 400G QSFP-DD transceivers and active optical cables. It includes a complete user-friendly GUI supporting all features defined by QSFP-DD MSA and simplifying configuration processes to enable intuitive memory map programming and testing. It is designed to simulate an ideal environment for QSFP-DD transceivers module testing, characterization and manufacturing.
- Supports 8x50G interfaces
- I2C master driven from both on board microcontroller or external pin headers
- 40 GHz Bo-Jiang 2.92mm K Connectors
- Current Sense
- Matched differential trace length
- All 8 channels comes with matching trace length
- High performance signal integrity traces from K connectors to QSFP-DD host connector.
- On-board LEDs display MSA output alarm states
- On-board buttons/jumpers for MSA input control signals
- User friendly GUI for I2C R/W commands and loading custom MSA memory maps
- Four corner testing capability
- USB interface
Application: Module Testing