The ML4039B-JIT is a fully featured 4-lane differential 100 Gb/s NRZ BERT that covers bitrates of 1.25 to 30 Gbps. It has four integrated Pulse Pattern Generators with individual control of amplitude and equalization and running off the same time base. It has instrument-grade 2.92mm coaxial connectors.
The GUI allows you to individually control each TX level, equalization, eye balance, pattern, Gray coding and FEC. The user may also inject error sequences into the stream. The receiver features a combination of DFE and FFE equalization that compensate for up to 30 dB of loss at Nyquist, and has a CTLE equalizer with 10 dB dynamic range; it also allows advanced troubleshooting capabilities by showing separate LSB and MSB BER, offering targeted error-insertion and allowing real-time monitoring of the received signal levels histogram, SNR and receiver equalizer tap values.
- Low cost, instrument-grade BERT optimized for high speed data analysis and JTOL of 100G transceivers.
- The wide range of bitrate coverage allows phy testing for Ethernet, HDMI 2, USB 3.1, PCIe, Fiber-Channel and others.
- Ability to tune the bit rate in very fine steps to facilitate finding the locking margin.
- Supports FEC KR4, Firecode or KP4.
- Supports user-defined patterns.
- Low power consumption.
- API library, sample code and Python wrapper.
- Production testing of transceivers
- Benchtop testing for functional and SI functionality
- Jitter tolerance of receivers
- On-the-go testing of transceivers in the field
- Transceiver functional tester, for simple validation