CFP2-DCO Passive Loopback Module ML4030-DCO, is designed to provide an efficient and easy method of characterizing and testing 8x32G CFP2-DCO ports.
The ML4030-DCO comes packaged in a MSA compliant shell housing offering excellent heat dissipation. It can be programmed to different power levels through an MDIO interface, thus emulating all CFP2-DCO power classes.
Transmit data from the host is electrically routed, (internal to the loopback module), to the receive data outputs and back to the host. It provides an economical way to exercise CFP2-DCO ports during R&D validation, production testing, and field testing.
- Supports 8x32G
- CFP2-DCO MSA Form Factor
- MSA compliant MDIO slave
- Built with advanced PCB material
- Custom memory maps
- MSA compliant functionality
- Temperature Monitor and alarms warning
- Programmable Power dissipation up to 24 W
- Superior SI performance
- Matched trace length on all 8 lanes
- Trace length 2661 mils
- MDIO slave interface compliant with IEEE 802.3 Clause 45
- Programmable MSA memory pages
- RX_LOS-Alarm driven by TX_DIS control or MDIO register
- 3 status LED Indicator
- Insertions counter
- Hot Pluggable module
- Cutoff temperature preventing module overheating
- 8x32G Electrical module testing and characterization
- CFP2-DCO Port compliant testing
|API||API And Documents|