CFP2-DCO MSA Compliant Host board ML4027-DCO, is designed to provide an efficient and easy method of programming and testing CFP2-DCO transceivers.
The ML4027-DCO comes complete with Window’s based software and user manual to enable intuitive memory map programming and testing, controlled via mini B USB.
The ML4027-DCO host is designed to simulate an ideal environment for CFP2-DCO transceivers module and cable testing, characterization and manufacturing tests. Its properties make the host board as electrically transparent as possible, allowing for a more accurate assessment of the module’s performance.
- High Performance signal integrity traces
- CFP2-DCO MSA Form Factor
- Low Insertion Loss Rogers 3003 based material
- Supports 8x32G TX & RX Lanes
- High speed signals accessible through 40 GHz K right angle.
- Longest trace length 2855 mils
- Shortest trace length 2317 mils
- High Speed Traces are OSP plated
- MDIO signals are accessible via Pin headers
- Control/ Alarms accessible through GUI and Pin headers
- DUT Current Sense
- 32G Electrical module testing and characterization
- High-speed data interface between an ASIC (SerDes) and the CFP2-DCO module
|API||API And Documents|