The ML4003BX is a state of the art, low cost BERT, Digital Sampling Oscilloscope and an optical scope, all integrated in a compact 2U cPCI form factor.
The ML4003BX can be ordered as a low cost 16 Gbps Bit Error Ratio Tester with 32 GHz DSO and can be expanded to include a 25GHz Optical sampling scope.
The full-fledged configuration contains in addition to the BERT, a 32 GHz (50GHz optionally) DSO, one SFP28 or one XFP port in addition to a 25 GHz (Optionally 10 GHz for a lower cost) optical sampling oscilloscope. The PPG has an output swing up to 800 mVpp differential. The HV option will give you adjustable levels between 2 and 4 V pk-pk at 25 Gbps.
. The available options are:
|B16S||1-16 Gbps BERT + 32 GHz DSO + SFP28|
|B16X||1-16 Gbps BERT + 32 GHz DSO + XFP|
|B30S||1-30 Gbps BERT + 32 GHz DSO + SFP28|
|B30X||1-30 Gbps BERT + 32 GHz DSO + XFP|
|O10||Add a 10 GHz Reference Optical Receiver (includes B16 or B30)|
|O25||Add a 25GHz Reference Optical Receiver (includes B16 or B30)|
|50||Substitute 32 GHz DSO with 50 GHz|
|HV||High Voltage Output 4 to 8Vpp diff.)|
- data rates: Any rate from 1 to 16 to 30Gbps
- Automated J2/J9 measurements
- Eye Contour measurements
- Bathtub and vertical bathtub
- Differential and single-ended operation.
- External ref clock input (710 MHz max)
- High input BW achieved with industry-leading sample-and-hold amplifiers
- CDR function
- S21 Insertion Loss measurement wizard
- An array of software filters and equalizers including CTLE, FFE, Bessel-Thomson, etc…
- In addition to the features stated above, the O/E comes with
- FC connector APC.
- Can be ordered as either single-mode or multi-mode receiver.
- Burst control TTL output with programmable pulse width
- Faceplate accessible filters for 1.25, 2.5 and 10 Gbps – single-ended
- Windows and Linux APIs are provided allowing users to develop their own automated tests
- Repeatable, traceable measurements
- Low intrinsic Jitter
- Low power consumption
- Interconnect testing
- Backplane testing
- Interference and crosstalk testing
- Receiver sensitivity testing
- In-situ oven testing
- PSM4 testing
- FTTx EPON/GPON testing – ONU and OLT