Inside Sales and technical support Engineer:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the use and application of each Multilane product and how they fit into the industry
- Create and continuously update a list of leads (multiple contacts per customer) with latest correspondence and their respective needs
- Collaborate with development team in Lebanon to understand the direction of the market and Multilane’s latest offerings
- Highlight our competitors for each product and develop a strategy to explain how we beat them
- Generate prospect lists, make outbound phone calls to potential customers to generate and qualify leads
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email and phone calls to introduce our products and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Provide detailed technical information to customers about products on an as-needed basis
- Follow-Up on leads and highlight which product solutions specifically suits each client
- Maintain contact with customers on a regular basis to assess changes in customer’s needs as they move closer to buying decision
- Ability to work independently with high energy and minimum supervision
Field Applications Engineer for the US:
Responsibilities include: Acquiring a thorough familiarity with the MultiLane products, market, and customers.
- Acquiring knowledge of the tools, GUIs, and application SW, and to demonstrate the products to customers.
- Support the rep and sales force with technical requirements, and act as a liaison between the customers and the development team in Lebanon
- Ability to write C# and Matlab code
- Engagements with Multilane customers on multiple fronts. This includes remote and on-site support for HW installation, debugging hardware and software bugs customers encounter with our products
- Carrying out on-site live demonstrations of Multilane products in action. This entails setting up the hardware, demonstrating all the features in action and answering detailed customer queries in a short time window.
- Business development via regular correspondence with new/existing customers (emails, calls)
- Occasional travel to Lebanon is required
- US citizenship or work permit for the US mandatory
Signal Integrity Engineer :
This position requires very good understanding of circuit design, especially RF, as well as practical C programming experience. You will prossess:
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Familiarity with DSP will help you immensely You have to be familiar in Matlab coding.
- Good knowledge of Basic Transmission lines theory, Electomagnetism and Impedance calculations.
- Experience with signal integrity modeling tools, including 3D EM modeling (Ansys HFSS or CST Microwave Studio) and simulation (Agilent ADS or similar) software is a plus.
- Experience with high-speed test equipment (network analyzer, TDR, real-time scope, sampling scope) is a plus.
Junior C#/C++ Developper (0 to 3 years) :
Multilane SAL is looking for several software engineers to work with the team on coding GUIs and APIs for:
- Bit Error Ratio testers
- Automation of the QA test-bench using C#, VB or LabView
- GUI coding using WPF or WinForms.
- Hands-on experience in C#, C++ or similar
- Good understanding of embedded programming and FPGAs or microcontrollers
- Linux knowledge is definitely a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Signals Processing is desirable
MultiLane SAL develops state of the test instruments and interconnects for the global optical / electrical communication and semiconductor market.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org